Friendships like these are hard to find! This is the perfect listicle to peruse with your BFF and try to figure out which friendship in literature most closely resembles your own friendship. Enjoy!
1. Pip and Jo from “Great Expectations” by Charles Dickens
2. Calvin and Hobbes
3. Kay, May, Dottie, Elinor, Libby, Helena, Press, and Polly from “The Group” by Mary McCarthy
4. Horatio and Hamlet from “Hamlet” by William Shakespeare
5. Sancho Panza and Don Quixote from “Don Quixote” by Miguel De Cervantes Saavedra
6. Chacha Chaudhary and Sabu
7. Tintin and Captain Haddock
8. Asterix and Obelix
9. Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn from “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer” by Mark Twain
10. Garp and Roberta from “The World According to Garp” by John Irving
We hope you enjoyed this listicle! Make sure to share with your own BFFs, and follow us on instagram for more updates!